Make your own free website on Tripod.com
The Addiction Recovery Information Distribution (ARID) Site

About ARID
ARID Media

RECOVER NOW!

Articles
Options

Activism
Books
Mailbag
Old News


PGP Public Key
E-mail The ARID Site


Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!


Get Firefox!


Get Thunderbird!


OpenOffice.org


Mailbag for 2006/07/12

It's an even bigger E-mail backlog...with a bombshell! It's been nearly a year since the last one so I might as well "clear the queue". There's a lot of prime writing sent out to those who inquired from the first of this year. So enjoy the ride!

Outgoing E-mail:

From:

ARID Site <thearidsite@juno.com>

To:

"golightlymuse"

Date:

Sun, 1 Jan 2006 16:14:24 -0500

Subject:

Re: Check out the eCard I sent you from Yahoo! Greetings
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 01:32:17 -0500 "golightlymuse@aol.com" writes:
> Viewing your eCard is a snap!  Just choose from the following 
> options:

Thank you for the greeting card! To coincide with the dream I have in
mind, I dream of a world which wakes up and realizes the royal scam
of addiction treatment and groupism and abolishes it all outright.

I hope you and your loved ones' New Year is a happy and fulfilling
one. Be well and live well one LIFETIME at a time. :-)

dr.bomb, Ph.D. AVRT(tm) \_____________________________
Editor of The ARID Site: http://thearidsite.tripod.com
<The Addiction Recovery Information Distribution Site>
PGP keys at http://thearidsite.tripod.com/ARIDPGPK.TXT
** The Twelve Steps are a downward spiral staircase **

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGP Personal Privacy 6.5.8

iQA/AwUBQ7hGF7w9MOKEeRC8EQIupwCePXmtRK1EoaSzYGn+kBqgJIGyDSoAoMny
FV6C+igPEmZsZjmRUzqaxu5Y
=nUuu
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

I also get the typical Buchmanite mail:

Outgoing E-mail:

From:

ARID Site <thearidsite@juno.com>

To:

"Lil Nick"

Date:

Sun, 1 Jan 2006 17:14:55 -0500

Subject:

Re: AA New Year's Greetings
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

On Sat, 31, Dec 2005 06:45:31 -0500 "Lil Nick" writes:
> A New Day, A New Year. May your Higher Power continue to keep
> you Safe, Secure and Sober throughout the coming year!
> 
>                      Yours in recovery,
> 
>                          Lil Nick

Addiction is a choice. I choose to remain securely abstinent in this
one lifetime because I can. The only power that there is is simple
human stubbornness to stick with that commitment to know right from
wrong, take responsibility for one's own actions and act accordingly.

What is your plan concerning your future use of alcohol? Given the
problems you may have endured from your own choice to intoxicate
yourself against your own better judgement, are you or are you not
going to intoxicate yourself again in this lifetime?

Be well and live well one LIFETIME at a time.

dr.bomb, Ph.D. AVRT(tm) \_____________________________
Editor of The ARID Site: http://thearidsite.tripod.com
<The Addiction Recovery Information Distribution Site>
PGP keys at http://thearidsite.tripod.com/ARIDPGPK.TXT
** The Twelve Steps are a downward spiral staircase **

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGP Personal Privacy 6.5.8

iQA/AwUBQ7hUObw9MOKEeRC8EQJYJACg0WVkHyy8B+IJaN7JBtwQofe1F68An1ox
0OS7VcWm95Q4dZ6fMulwyzfV
=PBDu
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Here's some great commentary from one RR-BBS user to another:

Outgoing E-mail:

From:

ARID Site <thearidsite@juno.com>

To:

"John Canavan"

Date:

Tue, 10 Jan 2006 16:07:13 -0500

Subject:

Re: Good Work!
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 01:10:09 +0000 "John Canavan" writes:
> Hi,
> I think our paths crossed briefly on the RR message board a couple 
> of months 
> ago.

Hello John!

Yes, I did spend a little of time on the RR-BBS to take a chance and
use AVRT to end a compulsive behavior outside of substance addiction.
In fact, much to my surprise, it was worth feeling like I had a cold
for a couple of days back in May 2005 as I witnessed that Bastard
inside me die.

So far it's been three-for-three: I quit smoking over a decade ago on
my own using my own version of AVRT (I didn't even know what AVRT was
at the time), quit drinking a couple of years back using the AVRT
crash course and RR:TNC and now rid myself of that other nasty habit
(the thread is probably still there if you want to get the details of
what was going through my head at the time).

> Well done putting this site together. I love to see people getting 
> down and dirty with some serious unconvoluted AA bashing. I spent 2
> years at  those wretched meetings, and like you, booze isn't the
> problem today. The  warped indoctrination is what I have to deal
> with now.

Thanks for the compliment. Lately I've been questioning not just A.A.
but also the clones. Sometimes you just have to wonder what the
differences are between them and A.A. when they promote offshoots of
the disease mythology, meeting structures and the like.

In the end I realize that the key to killing addiction is to go with
your own intuition and beliefs and KNOCK IT OFF independently rather
than have a philosophy intertwined with that addiction making it
harder than it has to be to end it. After all, any philosophy, from
secular humanism right on down to monotheism, has absolutely NOTHING
to do with ending one's addiction. One's own integrity is good
enough.

> It does make me laugh, but my friends ask me why I'm so pissed off!
>  "Hang on chaps. These people FUCKING BRAINWASHED ME!!! THAT'S
> WHY!!!" If it  was the Moonies or Scientologists then it would be a
> travesty, but because  AA seems to have developed some immunity
> from criticism, it's somehow  allright. This isn't surprising
> really, no-one knows what goes on in there because of the cherished
> anonymity. That isn't to protect members. It's to stop  people from
> looking in to see what the organisation does. For starters, tell
> any person out there what step 1 and step 3 entails and they don't
> believe you.   

I consider A.A. to be even more dangerous that $cientology or the
Church of Unification (well, with Bush in office, the Moonies at
least have a kind ear). How many cults have an official office within
the United States Government? NIAAA is where our government and the
interests of A.A./ASAM/NCADD/etc. converge. It *IS* the official
government office of A.A. and the crack in Thomas Jefferson's wall
separating religion and government, bar none.

What gets me is that in all of the Twelve Steps there is no Step
which mentions to KNOCK IT OFF! Within the Activism section of my
website I have a pamphlet page where I created a .PDF pamphlet
comparing the Twelve Steps and the 200-word description of AVRT
side-by-side. I recommend downloading and printing out copies of it
and giving the pamphlets to friends, family, and if you want to piss
off some people, leaving piles of 'em in treatment centers and A.A.
meetings (when I get more time I'll create more...I'm trying to
format some essays and useful data into the format while keeping it
all professional-looking).

Other details: How is "turning your life and will over to the care of
God" NOT religious? Or what about "sought through prayer and
meditation"? When is prayer NOT religious? When mandated by the
courts that's a First Amendment offense. And if the organization is
"rigorously honest" why won't A.A. open the books on its current
membership figures like they did in 1989 via its "Comments" document?
Is it really that deep in trouble? I can only speculate now and
collected and compiled some figures to back my assertions up.

So many questions and so much text to crank out. 2006 is going to be
The ARID Site's year for debunking the myths of "recovery" and
further activism against the cult. I'm also getting some guidelines
together for an Internet E-mail discussion list I'll start for those
who really want to go full-force against the bastards.

> Powerless over alcohol? Denying the importance of free will? Na!!!!
>  Your exaggerating!!! The day AA opens up its doors for the world
> to see  properly what REALLY goes on, is the day they get laughed
> out of town for  being a bunch of bonkers religious cultists. I
> really do believe that...  

The irony is that "treatment" wants you NOT to drink yet won't teach
you HOW to kill off that bestial self-doubt. Then you wind up at
meetings where people talk about how powerless they are over their
drinking, even though instead of going to a bar they CHOOSE to show
up at a meeting. Oh, and COMMANDS at meetings issued by the true
believers who tell those who don't agree with A.A. can go get drunk!
And A.A. is an abstinence program? Bill$h!t!!! I laugh at how I used
to believe those lies then...then I get pissed and wind up writing
some Article drafts, contacting my representatives, etc.

But hey! You can buy a digital IC recorder (the one I use is as big
as half a pack of "sickarettes") which can record the audio of the
cultists and quickly download the audio via its USB port. I've been
kicking around the idea of an authentic internet-based anti-addiction
radio show but that's way off in the future so I might as well get
the idea for one out there. I've recorded my counseling sessions with
a true-believer Buchmanite counselor and have some GREAT audio of him
stating that I can use Rational Recovery.

I've talked a little about Mike Watterson, the counselor from ARC
Manor, on my website. For the sake of Informed Consent I will produce
his audio online as an endorsement. I may even chide ARC Manor into
providing links to Rational Recovery (well, I doubt they'll link but
it's worth the fun in trying to convince them).

> So, good on you for helping shine some light on the bastards. As
> for  me, I've left it all behind. I do frequent the RR
> messageboards, and  like you think that Jack Trimpey is the man. He
> gets a lot of stick for  telling us the bleeding obvious. Yes,
> alcohol makes you feel good, but if it's  messing up your life,
> then knock it on the head. And it's your choice. Now  piss off and
> get on with your life without being all touchy-feely and 
> moist-eyed-aren't-we-special over it. How the hell can you argue 
> with that?

Even today he's viewed by the so-called "alternatives" as being
"too-opinionated". As if that's a bad thing! Are the "alternatives"
that spineless? (The answer is obvious.) These "alternatives" are
nothing more than P.C. apologists for a movement based in fraud.

When Trimpey says to avoid ALL recovery groups like the plague,
believe him. This is the reason why RRSN was disbanded.

I do know that the whole meeting and "recovery" scene is a criminal
enterprise and I find it totally tasteless at how ANY organization
would emulate A.A.'s largely ineffective methods. Jack Trimpey had it
all so correct not just about how easy it is to kill off an addiction
but also exposing the fraud at large. That's why the "alternatives"
don't like RR:TNC and keep endorsing TSB instead: Their sacred cash
cows get gored in the process.

For the record, I only fully endorse TWO chapters (comprising FIVE
pages) out of TSB: Chapter Three and Four (that's out of about 280
pages, excluding frontmatter). The rest, while appearing interesting,
is quickly seen as irrelevant as the fallacy of a two-party addiction
care system was contemplated from within its pages. RR:TNC simply
blows the doors off of TSB. Those five pages could find a great home
within an updated version of RR:TNC.

Anyhow, for RR activists, Jack and Deborah are digitizing all issues
of the Journal of Rational Recovery into .PDF files and make them all
available on CD-ROM. I'm definitely going to grab that product once
they release it. I received an issue with their "Untreatables" DVD
and was a worthwhile read.

> Did I really believe all that AA guff? I must have been desperate! 
> Good luck!

BINGO! That's why most people believe that shit in the first place!

I was so desperate that I spent a few thousand dollars to go into a
rehab hoping to learn how to quit. Three months later I nearly
succeeded in killing myself in driving my car into a ravine when I
felt enormous guilt over being drunk and thinking that I was going to
die drunk. So I decided to "die high". And if that isn't being
brainwashed then I really don't know how else to describe that inner
turmoil at the time. I did keep a diary at the time and may scan and
post it online for a post-mortem.

I survived and I'm still paying that price to this day. It's a price
I certainly hope that people in the future never have to pay again.
That's my REAL chip on my shoulder...and I dare the CULT to step up
and KNOCK IT OFF!

> John

Thanks for writing, John. It's nice hearing from RR-BBS participants.
Be well and live well one LIFETIME at a time! :-)

dr.bomb, Ph.D. AVRT(tm) \_____________________________
Editor of The ARID Site: http://thearidsite.tripod.com
<The Addiction Recovery Information Distribution Site>
PGP keys at http://thearidsite.tripod.com/ARIDPGPK.TXT
** The Twelve Steps are a downward spiral staircase **

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGP Personal Privacy 6.5.8

iQA/AwUBQ8Qhybw9MOKEeRC8EQKA5ACgxfNDsDUqO9Nd2KPrVOdfpB9CFZMAoJQk
/u0PgstmRePwT5guqNiOW0VO
=SVsq
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Aha! Here's the bombshell! Ray Smith is the listowner for "12-Step_Coercion_Watch", an E-mail list based on Yahoo! which only watches A.A. coercion. He sent me a response after I unsubbed from his "serious" list.

Off board? No kidding! I promised that someone would find out about this entire racket. For the sake of Informed Consent, this exchange shows to what lengths the politically correct apologists for the "secular" recovery group movement will go to protect a corrupt system. Even going as far as to befriend a known Buchmanite and online predator.

Anyhow, Ray Smith's original message to me is priceless because it's proof positive that I'm not the only one who knows that Donald Lee is a fraud. And this is who the so-called "Anti-A.A." movement rallies behind? Someone who has "...some mental health issues"?

Outgoing E-mail:

From:

ARID Site <thearidsite@juno.com>

To:

Ray Smith

Date:

Fri, 7 Apr 2006 22:42:59 -0400

Subject:

Re: OFF BOARD
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

On Fri, 7 Apr 2006 18:55:30 -0700 (PDT) Ray Smith writes:
> I think Don has some mental health issues. He is, or at least
> always  has been, totally anti-AA. Check his site: 

Just say it: He's nuts!

I viewed his site long ago. I'm not convinced. I used to believe him
back then until September 2005 when I wised up when he made a
ludicrous claim, made a hostile comment towards me and prompted me to
question him of his intentions. He has some good bait at the
beginning of his screed...then he goes overboard into lala land. And,
as much as I'd like to believe that he's anti-A.A., the facts speak
otherwise.

>   He responds with more than a bit of paranoia and I think you're 
> just feeding him.

Nonsense. You had the chance to follow-up on the claims being made
and you blew it. The "everyone has an opinion" thing doesn't wash:
Either the claims are valid or they are not. If he can't answer
simple questions then he's the one with the problem. Not me.

Let him get paranoid. He's the only one who has to live with himself
for the rest of his life. Thankfully, I'm not him. I possess a
conscience which denies me from parroting lies.

>   I hadn't said anything before, hoping it would blow over if I 
> asked you two to quit. I'm not sure telling you this is fair to
> Don,  but I don't want the group getting sidelined. Some
> (suspected) AA  troll already commented that he was laughing his
> ass off. I'm trying  to keep 12CW the serious anti-AA group.

Oh, NOW you tell the truth! Never in public but here in private? Are
you that shit scared of A.A.? Who cares what they think and if they
laugh or not! Hell, the only reason why I'm pseudoanonymous is that I
infiltrate Buchmanite groups and work within the pharmaceutical biz.

Anyhow, it's over. I quit for no one can reason with a cultist. He's
well on his way...to where I have no idea. I do have to admit that
you got me wondering which side is worse: The Buchmanites themselves
or those apologists who believe in "whatever works", including cult
indoctrination, and that "we" should all get along in such a false
utopian pacifistic "serene" world.

Guess what? It ain't happening in this lifetime for that world
doesn't exist except as pure grandiose delusion and the cult can't
handle hardcore criticism. Besides, the peace option is worn out from
all the chances it was given. Serious? More like milquetoast.

dr.bomb, Ph.D. AVRT(tm) \_____________________________
Editor of The ARID Site * http://www.thearidsite.org *
<The Addiction Recovery Information Distribution Site>
PGP keys at: <http://www.thearidsite.org/ARIDPGPK.TXT>
** Addiction counseling and groups are total frauds **

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGP Personal Privacy 6.5.8

iQA/AwUBRDcjBrw9MOKEeRC8EQII/gCffCpLogHnyWFPgo12h/2gcrJAaGAAoNJb
6E/awnWD0rC06JYhMPLnIsg9
=7FK4
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Anyhow, some time went on as I had to tend to some crises back at the compound when Ray replied back. Stick around for there's much more to go.

Here, Kevin agrees that the system is corrupt:

Outgoing E-mail:

From:

ARID Site <thearidsite@juno.com>

To:

Kevin

Date:

Tue, 9 May 2006 18:23:54 -0400

Subject:

Re: Thank You
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

On Tue, 9 May 2006 17:15:28 EDT Kevin writes:

> Dear dr. bomb,

Hello Kevin!

> I am writing this e-mail to thank you for a site which not only 
> debunks the cult of AA, but exposes the 'alternatives' for the
> succubus they  are as well!

No no no! I insist! Thank you, Kevin! It's individuals, such as
yourself, who speak out and make this all the more worthwhile. Your
commentary serves as a great reality check just for the sake of
letting me know that I'm not insane.

> I have been dismayed by AA, the whole 'human services' field and
> all  that other crap for some time.  I went to AA for 4+ years
> (though I was  never 'accepted' into the fold, too many questions)
> and became depressed  to the point of tears.  The entanglement of
> AA into our culture, judicial system and the blind acceptance by
> 'non-alkies' as well as the 'AA sheep' is frightening.

As a clinician in training I apologize for the lies which were fed to
you by the system. It knows nor cares not what it does simply for the
fact that the inmates are running its asylums.

The system is depressing to an extent but not impossible to defeat.
As long as the possibility of the system's collapse is there then
that is something which gives me hope. And, of course, the more
people who know and are vocal about it the faster such an outcome can
be facilitated.

The worst idea that can even be instilled into anyone who is addicted
is that they are powerless over the choice to act upon their own
desire for pleasure. Even the Social Services System's tendency to
pathologize one's own healthy skepticism and righteous anger, two
vital tools which can eradicate addiction itself, had led to what I
can conclude as an environment ripe for the proliferation of further
mass addiction.

I myself, while I do engage within some Cloak & Dagger activities
within the rooms nowadays for the sake of providing Informed Consent
to newbies, can easily see for myself how damaging such an
environment is. Desperation turns to depression which, in turn, turns
into a form of self-euthanisia; where the "self" is seen as forever
damaged and must be shut down by any means necessary. Some go on
binges. Some kill themselves off.

It's no wonder that one out of FOUR people succeed in suicide within
one year of "treatment". I myself came "thatclose" to being such a
statistic.

The push to eradicate addiction, much less the entire Social Services
System, is a largely underground affair. Since this is officially a
niche market beware of those who "claim" to be "Anti-A.A." yet
profess one form or another of any theory which attempts to remove
personal responsibility from the equation. I'd side with anyone who
has self-recovered without believing that nonsense that they are
"different" in any way, shape or form.

The nonsense can be anything, from the myth of addictive "disease"
right on down to "genetic" fallacies, which promotes "powerlessness".

> I intend to fight this 'disease' in any way I can and appreciate
> your passion  for truth. If I may ever be of service, please let me
> know.
> 
> Sincerely,
> 
> Kevin 

I thank you for your correspondence. Feel free to help get the word
out on what Donald Fagen would consider to be "The NEW Royal Scam".
If you have stories, etc. or know someone who has something to say
then you have someone here in your corner.

As for myself, someone who "cured" himself of addiction, the fight is
easily won. You simply choose to make a commitment to quit for good,
as in NEVER drinking/drugging again, and following through. The first
week, while brutal, is merely an illusion regarding "pain".

It's going to feel tough and rough but it's all pose. Ask yourself
how much deprivation you'll endure to be free. By the end of the week
you'll be laughing your ass off and feeling free! Take that as a fact
from a former hardcore nicotine addict (chewer AND smoker) and lush.

I highly recommend Rational Recovery's FREE Crash Course on AVRT
(tell Jack that dr.bomb sent'cha):

http://www.rational.org/recover.html

Also, to strengthen your foundation further, check out the excuses
used by the Beast by Secret Agent Orange:

http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-addmonst.html

Addiction is easily cured by making up your own mind. Self-recovery
is commonplace, very inexpensive and requires no "services" or
"support" of any kind. :-)

And, if you are no longer addicted and all of the above is redundant,
print this message out and give it to those who you know are still
suffering within the pro-addiction cult.

Finally, be well and live well one LIFETIME at a time! :-)

dr.bomb, Ph.D. AVRT(tm) \_____________________________
Editor of The ARID Site * http://www.thearidsite.org *
<The Addiction Recovery Information Distribution Site>
PGP keys at: <http://www.thearidsite.org/ARIDPGPK.TXT>
** Addiction counseling and groups are total frauds **

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGP Personal Privacy 6.5.8

iQA/AwUBRGEWNrw9MOKEeRC8EQJDDwCgk7atnuupke6jQqELWcB+TYYx6hoAmwVq
C4Kw1TSjA0jor15BveU/1+Bq
=Iaif
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

The webmaster for blamedenial.co.uk chimes in with support as well:

Outgoing E-mail:

From:

ARID Site <thearidsite@juno.com>

To:

"James Glynn"

Date:

Tue, 16 May 2006 17:48:09 -0400

Subject:

Re: website
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

On Thu, 11 May 2006 20:11:08 +0100 "James Glynn" writes:
> thank you for all your work; it has helped me enormously in the 
> process of leaving AA and deprogramming from the 12 steps.

No problem. It's a public service. If I have helped at least one
person then I consider what I have created to be invaluable.

> I have set up a new website - www.blamedenial.co.uk - hosted in the
>  UK about my experience.

Very good site. I like it!
 
> I was wondering if you could link to it on your site provided you 
> agree withit. It is being updated at the moment. Any suggestions
> would also be  much appreciated.

I'll add the link immediately. Other links to feed your head can be
found here:

http://thearidsite.tripod.com/LINKS.HTM

I do have a spiffy "No 12-Steps!" button consisting of a .GIF file
and an HTML code fragment which you can place upon your site as a
badge of honor:

http://thearidsite.tripod.com/NO12STEP.HTM

Other than that your site is great! Keep up the good work for we need
more voices out there in opposition to Buchmanism. You have something
very important to say so say it. ;->

dr.bomb, Ph.D. AVRT(tm) \_____________________________
Editor of The ARID Site * http://www.thearidsite.org *
<The Addiction Recovery Information Distribution Site>
PGP keys at: <http://www.thearidsite.org/ARIDPGPK.TXT>
** Addiction counseling and groups are total frauds **

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGP Personal Privacy 6.5.8

iQA/AwUBRGpIhLw9MOKEeRC8EQKvggCgtA0KmftQggbEb4imUFsLcAJoAFsAnR+w
3arKvQYosDw0WpjAHxQF7lPm
=F85O
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

After deailing with the crisis of educating a very good friend about Amway/Quixtar and steering them away from that commercial cult, I finally found time to reply back to Ray's response:

Outgoing E-mail:

From:

ARID Site <thearidsite@juno.com>

To:

Ray Smith

Date:

Sat, 10 Jun 2006 10:03:58 -0400

Subject:

Old Item Revisited (Clearing The Queue)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

This is old but, for the sake of tying up loose ends, I need to get
this out of the queue and have it on the record.

On Sat, 8 Apr 2006 02:55:26 -0700 (PDT) Ray Smith writes:
> "Scared of AA" is a joke, and if you've been around any paying any 
> attention, you'd know better.

Oh, I've been around. When I witnessed a few Buchmanites at the St.
Andrews Church meeting in New Kensington on more than a few occasions
in 2004 bringing GUNS into the room, that's NOT a reason to be
concerned? Especially when FELONS are sentenced, yes COERCED, to such
meetings?

It's not about fear here but outright concern for public safety. And,
concerning the high recidivism rates of those exposed to Buchmanism,
that concern is further justified.

Now I'm not against guns for I am a gun owner. But wouldn't such a
witnessed fact draw anyone's attention as to how reactionary A.A. had
become? That known criminals are literally coerced with other fellow
criminals within a criminal organization which is not what it claims
to be? It certainly deserves no apologetics of any kind.

As I stated, peace was given a chance for far too long. It's time to
throw down 'cause it's on. The newbies need to know the truth of what
A.A. is and what it is not. The very first thing is that it never has
been an abstinence-based "quit-drinking" organization. The second
thing is that self-recovery is commonplace not requiring groups,
counselors, shrinks or other expensive bureaucratic nonsense.

It would be unconscionable to deny anyone those facts. In fact such a
denial denies a client the legal right to Informed Consent.
   
>   And yes, serious. The founder of the group has been legally 
> fighting AA coercion for years and has come closer to getting his 
> case heard in front of the Supreme Court than anyone else. I'd call
>  that serious, a hell of a lot more serious than petty squabbling 
> with someone on the same side.

I'm proud of Mr. Perkins. I hope he kicks Buchmanite ass. Therefore
you should make the statement that your group merely is a "candle
holder" on his behalf and that the group itself only watches.

Locally, I've won my battles simply due to the fact that the
authorities were simply denied the fact that self-recovery is
commonplace. So, as an unsatisfied consumer of all of the above
"services", I'll fill that niche which "professionals" of all
stripes, from religious to secular, from medicine to science, have
forsaken.

Be careful with that "same side" exception. Just because someone
APPEARS to be on "the same side" doesn't mean to grant an exception
to accountability. Whether it be a Buchmanite or otherwise I check
all claims. No exceptions. If something even seems remotely
suspicious I double-check what's being stated.

There's a word for that: Impartiality.

Are you sure Don is on the "same side"? Can you not see or are you
just blinded by the faux-benevolence exuded from his manipulations?

As I stated, I will never be fooled again. Not by him. Not by you.
Not by anyone else. I'm on my own and I can live with that.

>   Arguing with an obviously crazy man only gives the crazy man 
> legitimacy. It makes everyone in the group look like loonies. If
> you  want to fight, go find a stepper. A real one, not an imagined
> one.  

Okay. I see. I guess this is a mere delusion on my part to assume
that Donald Lee is a Buchmanite apologist:

"There is some truth and logic in the written words, throughout the
12 steps."
- --Donald Lee, 12-Step-Free, September 5, 2005 @ 11:24:01, Message
#102967

"The numbered sequence 1-through 12 has a ring of logic, the keading
of a person from a God as we understood him, to a God as we
understand him is nother point of logical thought."
- --Donald Lee, E-mail, February 28, 2006

Wow...I can see how it's all just a psychosis. Silly me. I guess I
need a shrink or a counselor to "help" me into seeing things the way
you do for what I see and provide evidence for its existence isn't
really there, right?

Unbelievable! You're the antithesis of freethought.

Oh well. Upward and onward. Be well and live well one LIFETIME at a
time.

dr.bomb, Ph.D. AVRT(tm) \_____________________________
Editor of The ARID Site * http://www.thearidsite.org *
<The Addiction Recovery Information Distribution Site>
PGP keys at: <http://www.thearidsite.org/ARIDPGPK.TXT>
** Addiction counseling and groups are total frauds **

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGP Personal Privacy 6.5.8

iQA/AwUBRIrRRLw9MOKEeRC8EQIkmQCgg9X4wbDjEBEzEXjyMAo0hc2WHA0AoPk5
LIm/OUFR02wLL7o5qu8kvHqm
=BcMp
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Undaunted, Ray soldiers on fighting in vain for a lost cause. The damage is already done:

Outgoing E-mail:

From:

ARID Site <thearidsite@juno.com>

To:

Ray Smith

Date:

Sun, 11 Jun 2006 08:14:16 -0400

Subject:

Re: Old Item Revisited (Clearing The Queue)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

On Sat, 10 Jun 2006 08:18:39 -0700 (PDT) Ray Smith writes:
> Totally out of context. You accused me of being "afraid of AA". We 
> were discussing your feud with Don:

You must be afraid. After all, you're the one with your own panties
in a bunch about some Buchmanite laughing at your group and my site.

So what? Are you that insecure?

Lee is a Buchmanite. Case proven and closed. I tried to get him to
answer some very simple questions like a gentleman and he simply
responded like a child in the throes of an angry tantrum.

>   Don is doing anti-AA spots for public access television and
> you're  accusing him of being a stepper. Your arguments with him
> made both  of you look foolish and it reflects on 12SCW, and your
> own ARID 
> site, I might add.

Again, are you absolutely sure Lee is on the same side? If someone
can't get simple non-evasive answers from someone arguably on "the
same side" then suspicion is justified (I'll comment on his video
elsewhere).

Likewise, Perkin's case is not the issue here. He has my 100% respect
and support. It's the barnacle-like apologists with other agendas who
taint his endeavors. Likewise, out of pure moral respect for Perkins,
I voluntarily un-Subbed and the prime reason why I'll never come
back.

There's a world of difference between being "anti-A.A." and being
"anti-addiction". It was with that in mind that I consciously chose
to label my site "an authentic anti-addiction website". It's only
incidental that my writings there are against participation in A.A.,
much less any other form of procrastination in the form of the social
services system as a whole which make quitting an addiction appear
difficult (and also being an industry for the manufacture of "mental
illness", no less...OF COURSE people are going to go crazy as they
beat themselves up when they are forced to believe things which are
contradictory). When an organization (A.A.) or entire system embraces
the long-refuted pro-addiction "illness" mythology of addiction in
ANY of its forms then OF COURSE I'll be critical of it.

And, frankly, I could care less what anyone else thinks of what I
write. I say want I want and double and even triple-check to make
sure that the information I present is all true. So some brainwashed
fully-addicted Buchmanites laugh at The ARID Site or, for that
matter, your group. So what? I can handle ridicule. And, ironically
enough, none have dared to E-mail me a critical response (well,
outside of spam) to the documented claims I've made.

It's true: If there's something false within my writings then I'd
REALLY like to know about it so that the appropriate correction can
be made (I'll even give credit as well).

The flip-side is that I receive plenty of E-mail from those who found
their own suspicions of "The Royal Scam" validated. I'd publish them
but the authors have told me to not publish what they say out of fear
of being "tracked down". So I respect their confidentiality.

You obviously can't handle the pressure and, for the sake of
providing Informed Consent to anyone with problems related to their
own vices, I feel that publicity should be given concerning people
who can't spot a wolf in sheep's clothing. Whatever happens after
that is out of my hands.

>   You want to talk about accountability? What's your part in having
>  some stepper coming to the group and laughing about your stupid 
> argument with Don? I'm not afraid of AA, at that point I was 
> embarrassed that I had allowed you two to hijack the group with
> your  silly antics.

You are really grasping for anything right now.

Regarding the Buchmanite, that's not my problem. That's yours. I have
absolutely nothing to do with it. And, if you have evidence proving
that then I'd love to see it. Otherwise, it's rather unbecoming of
you to make a libelous statement such as that and using me as a
scapegoat.

Oh, and the accusation of a "group hijacking" (is this related to
Lee's Black Helicopter [tinBH] "gangstalking" nonsense)? You mean
that there can be no discussion of someone making outlandish claims
of A.A.'s non-existent "truth" as long as that person is perceived as
being "anti-A.A."? Talk about being blinded by political correctness!

This is one of the key reasons why the so-called "anti-A.A. movement"
is a failure: Complete ambivalence, where it's willing to willing to
even go as far as to endorse crazy tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists
knowing that the claims made by such fools are fully indefensible.
But hey! They APPEAR to be "anti-A.A." so it's okay, "..for the enemy
of my enemies is my friend!" And when you choose, of your own
volition, to believe such nonsense then that's your problem and not
mine.

You stated that "Arguing with an obviously crazy man only gives the
crazy man legitimacy." And not arguing, not testing their version of
reality, makes them illegitimate? You make no sense. What about
people who don't know the person is nuts? I'm NEVER going to
surrender my right to say something, especially when someone makes an
indefensible claim.

When someone accuses me of something of which I have no knowledge of
(the Vast 12-Stepper Conspiracy [tinC], perhaps) it's the accuser who
has to put up or shut up. Your accusation falls right into the
category of libelous insanity. If you want to lie while defending the
indefensible facade of your fragile little group then, by all means,
engage in futility itself. I do know that someone will ultimately
find out about this.

I mean, do you even have a conscience when you make such
contradictory statements? Do you even know right from wrong?

As for me and the reason for clearing my queue (my own life and
authentic friendships are ultimately a priority and intruded in a
timely response), maybe I just needed to see for myself if the
so-called "anti-A.A. movement" was ultimately nothing more than a
lie. And it goes beyond what you dismiss here as a "petty squabble".
It was a number of documented observations which I'll inevitably
detail.

Maybe you are right. Maybe it is futile to argue with a crazy person.
It sure is fun, though.

Anyhow, be well and live well one LIFETIME at a time.

dr.bomb, Ph.D. AVRT(tm) \_____________________________
Editor of The ARID Site * http://www.thearidsite.org *
<The Addiction Recovery Information Distribution Site>
PGP keys at: <http://www.thearidsite.org/ARIDPGPK.TXT>
** Addiction counseling and groups are total frauds **

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGP Personal Privacy 6.5.8

iQA/AwUBRIwIdrw9MOKEeRC8EQKPqQCfQiYXWgHqw3gmWa/Vjrm/ax2CkNEAoORm
Tx3m2utMzG6FbZRbgQZv4Us2
=si4j
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Garry Nowak, author of the copy of his article Alcoholism: The Volitional Disease, finds his article is alive and well in safe hands:

Outgoing E-mail:

From:

ARID Site <thearidsite@juno.com>

To:

"Garry Nowak"

Date:

Sun, 11 Jun 2006 08:34:13 -0400

Subject:

Re: Recommended Links
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

On Sat, 10 Jun 2006 14:20:30 -0400 "Garry Nowak" writes:
> To whomever,
>     My name is Garry Nowak.  You have an article authored by me on 
> your website http://thearidsite.tripod.com/LINKS.HTM.  As a direct 
> result of that article being posted on the Holden Police Department
>  website I would receive many emails in response to my position 
> regarding alcoholism.  It would be my estimate that over time the 
> emails would run approximately 50/50, positive/negative.  Since the
>  negative emails would be virtually identical in their criticism of
>  me I came up with a standardized response to my critics.  Included
>  in my response was one question which to date no one has answered 
> since no reasonable answer exists.   I was wondering if you would 
> like a copy of that 'email' to include with the piece that
> currently  resides on your website.
>     Most respectfully,
> Garry Nowak

Hello Garry Nowak.

I would be interested in that E-mail response to your critics and,
for the sake of completeness, I'll even place it online with your
article.

You've mentioned that the criticism was "virtually identical".
Because A.A. is a cult then that means its membership believes and
responds with the same dogma and cliches. It's a case where one is
just like the rest of 'em. And isn't it interesting that the
Buchmanites are contradicting themselves by engaging in "outside
issues" and "controversy" by contacting you?

Anyhow, thanks for contacting me. Please, my all means, send that
E-mail.

Be well and live well one LIFETIME at a time! :-)

dr.bomb, Ph.D. AVRT(tm) \_____________________________
Editor of The ARID Site * http://www.thearidsite.org *
<The Addiction Recovery Information Distribution Site>
PGP keys at: <http://www.thearidsite.org/ARIDPGPK.TXT>
** Addiction counseling and groups are total frauds **

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGP Personal Privacy 6.5.8

iQA/AwUBRIwNvrw9MOKEeRC8EQLE5QCglEGR+AkPXLDSijPU5eJ1h8154bYAoNXA
rX7VkEgEeZN3/tb62sgs2+yQ
=Hiun
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

And Nowak follows up accordingly in spades:

Outgoing E-mail:

From:

ARID Site <thearidsite@juno.com>

To:

"Garry Nowak"

Date:

Sun, 11 Jun 2006 16:51:33 -0400

Subject:

Re: My reply
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 09:18:14 -0400 "Garry Nowak" writes:
>     Here is my response letter.  Please tell me your thoughts and 
> opinion. After 32 years as a cop, I have been called every name
> in the book in a variety of languages.  I curious as to your
> opinion.
>     Respectfully,
> Garry Nowak 

Hello again, Officer Garry Nowak.

I must say that your response letter just flat out hit a lot of my
concerns about the disease mythology of addiction. In fact you have
essentially assured me that I'm not alone regarding my skepticism.

In particular I can find no fault in the idea of there being no set
standard for what "normal" is short of community standards regarding
an individual's behavior. Also, as far as substance addiction being a
"disease", I knew it was false simply because it didn't meet the
criteria for what a disease was.

A ton of documentation disproving substance addiction as a "disease"
is available  at the following URL:

http://www.thearidsite.org/AR050507.HTM

Not only is my Article there but there are links to FOUR .PDF files
generated straight from Microsoft Encarta which define what cancer,
diabetes, T.B. and human disease in general is (all of them are links
within Marty Mann's quote at the top of the Article).

Likewise, as to how people self-recover from substance addiction,
some very interesting documentation and insight is available here:

http://www.thearidsite.org/AR060131.HTM

In the end there are really no big secrets as to how people quit. In
fact the best people to learn such information from are those who
have quit without any of that "therapeutic" nonsense whatsoever.

It's just a movement/industry which denies and deliberately withholds
information on self-recovery for their own political and financial
agendas and violating their clients' legal right to full Informed
Consent in the process.

In other words, highly unethical behavior is the "treatment"
prescribed for substance addiction.

I really liked your response and would be honored in converting it to
HTML to place alongside your article online with your permission.
Thanks! And be well and live well one LIFETIME at a time. :-)

dr.bomb, Ph.D. AVRT(tm) \_____________________________
Editor of The ARID Site * http://www.thearidsite.org *
<The Addiction Recovery Information Distribution Site>
PGP keys at: <http://www.thearidsite.org/ARIDPGPK.TXT>
** Addiction counseling and groups are total frauds **

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGP Personal Privacy 6.5.8

iQA/AwUBRIyCOLw9MOKEeRC8EQI7uwCcD0BJ/NEbTc4U8jMx9BjT8XJf6hwAoNOR
iok3oxacVqVNjgfZ/AwczoV7
=8PRr
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

...and permission is granted:

Outgoing E-mail:

From:

ARID Site <thearidsite@juno.com>

To:

"Garry Nowak"

Date:

Mon, 12 Jun 2006 18:01:21 -0400

Subject:

Re: Please do . . .
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 08:54:05 -0400 "Garry Nowak" writes:
>     Please add my response to your website.

Thanks Officer. :-) I'll convert it and have it up by tomorrow night.

>     Just so you are aware:  The first article you have posted on 
> your website is a much shortened version of a 135 page research
> paper I did for a degree requirement a few years ago.  Within the
> original document lies facts that few people know because the
> mainstream
> ignores them.  Some examples:
> 
>     * The largest, most expensive research ever done into alcohol 
> rehabilitation (Project MATCH - estimated price of $25 million 
> dollars) showed that AA was not the most efficacious modality out
> there. In fact it showed that other modalities are more
> efficaciously than AA.  

The huge flaw with Project MATCH is that it failed to include a
no-treatment control group. The reason why one wasn't included was
that it was considered "inhumane" not to provide treatment.

As it turned out, placing humans in "treatment" is far more inhumane
than doing nothing.

>     * A study in 1973 clearly showed that the mere 'taste' of 
> alcohol would not incite nor precipitate uncontrollable drinking in
> alcoholics. This study was considered flawless in its methodology.
> The one complaint about the way this study was conducted turned out
> to be baseless.

That's the Marlatt study. I have an archived HTML file, sans
graphics, which explains it.

>     * Cultural studies showed that alcoholism exists where it is 
> believed that alcohol has more power than the drinker.

It's the big reason why I'm against 12-Step programs to "treat" ANY
problem: The First Step proclaims that a human has no control over
their own volitional activity. And, from there on, it gets worse for
the person who is forced to believe such nonsense.

>     * AA was founded upon one man's hallucinogenic fantasy.

I'd also add that it was both William Griffith Wilson and Dr. Robert
Holbrook Smith who, instead of taking full responsibility over their
own personal actions, delegated such responsibility to each other.

>     * Betty Ford, founder and namesake of the Ford Clinic, was not 
> even close to being an alcoholic by any definition known.
>
>     *  Kitty Dukakis who at one time was considered one of the 
> premier experts on alcoholism and drug addiction because of her own
> personal experience was neither an alcoholic nor a drug addict by
> any stretch of the imagination.
> 
>     * Yet both the two women mentioned previously are considered 
> experts merely because they self-diagnosed themselves as being
> addicts.  

Their own celebrity prestige also helped to woo America to the
fallacy that "treatment works". Like $cientology.

>     * Many of the government sponsored information sites on 
> alcoholism and addiction are not free from bias.  Many of these
> sites were founded by AA 'graduates'.  Examples:  NCADD, NIAA, and
> of all organizations ASAM (the only organization that certifies
> medical doctors as addiction specialists was founded by an AA
> graduate !!!!)

And, in particular, that person who co-founded the NCA (National
Council on Alcoholism) with Elvin Jellenek was none other than
Margaret "Marty" Mann, whose story, "Women Suffer Too", is found
within the Third Edition of the book "Alcoholics Anonymous" (pp.
222-229).

The NCA was never unbiased since, in its early years, Bill'n'Bob's
names were prominently featured on its official letterhead.

>     I think you will find my original research is worth the time it
>  takes to read.  I entered into the research without preconceived
> bias or prejudiced. I entered into the research for no other reason
> than alcoholism is something cops deal with every day and I needed
> a subject. As I entered into the research and discovered what I
> did, it slowly became my opinion that the truth about alcoholism is
> very well hidden from public viewing.

I certainly would like to read it. I may even be compelled to help
you convert it to HTML so that you can place it online (I could
convert it into a .PDF "book", just like I did with a Windows Help
version of the book "Twelve Steps And Twelve Traditions", if you
don't want a lot of HTML to wrangle).

In my own criticism of A.A. the ball really got rolling after an
altercation with my first and final sponsor. The day after, after
learning the truth of Rational Recovery (I was lied to by
"therapists" regarding that organization, and killed that self-doubt
and my addiction using AVRT(tm)), I fired him on the spot. It was
slowly afterwards that I saw the much-hidden "other side".

The truth? Self-recovery is commonplace. Likewise, since
self-recovery doesn't involve any therapeutic cult nonsense, it is
extremely cost-effective. The person simply quits for good. That *IS*
the bottom line of what "recovery" is, especially for recidivists
(DUI in particular).

Just think what would happen if everyone learned that truth,
especially those who want to end their addictions once and for all?
The entire pro-addiction recovery group movement (including its
secularized counterpart, the so-called "anti-A.A." movement which is
practically based on the same lies) and its business arm, the
addiction treatment industry, would die! In fact it is all completely
obsolete.

The movement/industry needs fresh bodies to survive. Do you really
think it's going to kill the golden goose by saying that ANYONE can
quit an addiction once and for all and teaching them to do so?

>     If you would like a copy of my original research I would be
> glad  to email you one.  I think you will find it as shocking as I
> did.

Oh yes! I've done my share of homework, in fact I own and have read
numerous books which detail the lies of Buchmanism and addiction in
general. That material serves as the backbone of my website. In fact
I own and have read ALL the books within the Books section of my
website. I even refer to them from time to time for an interesting
fact or two.

> Respectfully,
> Garry Nowak 

Thank you for writing back. I'll get that up as soon as possible. Be
well and live well one LIFETIME at a time! :-)

dr.bomb, Ph.D. AVRT(tm) \_____________________________
Editor of The ARID Site * http://www.thearidsite.org *
<The Addiction Recovery Information Distribution Site>
PGP keys at: <http://www.thearidsite.org/ARIDPGPK.TXT>
** Addiction counseling and groups are total frauds **

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGP Personal Privacy 6.5.8

iQA/AwUBRI3j/Lw9MOKEeRC8EQJ3UgCg0izRWH/C+XgQCGyuSVS35oHIQZEAoPhW
ewM75LXZd32Bp+LfT6yLgpGr
=IN+k
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

More praise from Nowak:

Outgoing E-mail:

From:

ARID Site <thearidsite@juno.com>

To:

"Garry Nowak"

Date:

Tue, 13 Jun 2006 19:32:14 -0400

Subject:

Re: Please do . . .
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 08:23:20 -0400 "Garry Nowak" writes:
>     For what its worth, here is a copy of my original research. 
> You  appear to be well read within the historical field of
> alcoholism and AA.   You may be the only one who reads this
> document who has prior knowledge of  it's contents.

After quitting drinking once and for all (not to mention dealing with
the repercussions of my own DUI irresponsibility and its punishment),
I wanted to learn what other information was withheld from me. Jack
Trimpey's book, "Rational Recovery: The New Cure For Substance
Addiction" (Pocket Books, 1996), was the first of many books I've
purchased and read through the years since 2004. And yes, at the time
of purchasing that book, I was a member and supporter of A.A.

In the process of reading the other side I realized how I was lied to
and how I sold myself short with disastrous consequences. The more I
discovered the more I realized that the recovery group movement and
its business arm, the addiction treatment industry, is built on lies.
It was there I saw it as causing more harm than good, especially when
I consider the suicides and my former girlfriend's near-overdose.

Anyhow, I never drink now. I can't bring myself to because 1) I won't
allow my better judgement to become corrupted and 2) Because the cult
and its membership as a whole would LOVE for that to happen to make
such an activity into a major scandal.

Above everything else, with what I've experienced within the social
services system as a whole, I wish to re-enter it as a REAL
counselor. I want to be there to tear all of this mess apart from the
inside out. It is just a waste of taxpayer money across the board
with very few positive results to show for it.

The best I can do is to steer as many people away from it as
possible.

>     You may refrain from calling me officer as I will be retired as
>  of 3pm this coming Sunday.  At that time I am chucking my stuff
> into the  trash and walking out in my underwear.  I told the Chief
> that I will owe him  nothing upon my departure.  Many are awaiting
> to see if I follow through.   This could be a media event :-)

I won't ask why but it sure sounds like fun. :-)

Have you checked out the Law Enforcement Against Prohibition website?

http://www.leap.cc

Maybe you have a few tales to tell there regarding the failed
experiment known as  "The War On Some Drugs". And yes, I've been
reading your documentation as I'm E-mailing Secret Agent Orange
megabytes of other documentation. He has an awesome website known as
The Orange Papers which exposes the entire cult known as A.A.:

http://www.orange-papers.org

Anyhow, I won't call you "Officer" anymore. I will call you "Mr.
Nowak" though. Thanks for your support, be well and live well one
LIFETIME at a time. Your webpage, the one with the response, is up:

http://www.thearidsite.org/12HOLDNR.HTM

I'll write an intro News update tomorrow. :-)

dr.bomb, Ph.D. AVRT(tm) \_____________________________
Editor of The ARID Site * http://www.thearidsite.org *
<The Addiction Recovery Information Distribution Site>
PGP keys at: <http://www.thearidsite.org/ARIDPGPK.TXT>
** Addiction counseling and groups are total frauds **

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGP Personal Privacy 6.5.8

iQA/AwUBRI9K97w9MOKEeRC8EQK6CACg2f4U17sS3JzML3KLLui7efjO5z4AoP7l
UFM2iNmW62QorXokjYqNLUaE
=6B6e
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

That was great. Now, back to the ugliness of the recovery group movement apologists.

Well lookie here! Donald Lee is back! I was thinking of adding a THIRD page to his Caveat Emptor pages. Then I decided, "Nah...there's enough there." So now, within this Moby Mailbag, Lee returns (note yet another E-mail address within his arsenal...with emphasis on arse):

Outgoing E-mail:

From:

ARID Site <thearidsite@juno.com>

To:

"DONALD LEE"

Date:

Mon, 26 Jun 2006 21:02:44 -0400

Subject:

Re: truth
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 04:57:24 +0000 "DONALD LEE" writes:
> To All: I just quickly went through quite a long site devoted to my
>  short comings. I usually don't waste time with men who rant and
> rave. I  was turned on to this I belive by another source who might
> have seen your  diatribe in it's entirety.

Interesting. You always come back for more so you must be a
masochist, despite you addressing this "To All" (there is no "All").
So quit hiding behind others, take responsibility for your own
actions and just say it:

You read more and you got offended by the truth yet again. There is
no "another source" for you are reading it from yourself through a
mirror. You reacted by initiating more contact, contact for which you
are responsible.

That reflection is pretty ugly, isn't it? It's all you.

> The security risks I'll have to accept. because I am trying to put 
> this all under one umbrella, and it is to convince a court system.
> My site is  back [URL snipped --Ed] you might be able to find 
> some substantiation of my claims.

When you choose not to name names of people and places then there is
very little risk to you. Meanwhile, back at your webpage, your links
to your documentation still don't work and your claims are yet
unproven.

I remain unconvinced. I expect the court to likewise expect solid
evidence and, when not provided such, to laugh the case out as a
frivolous lawsuit.

> AS to my statementsa bout geshe Roach, I am slowly working on 
> something where I can present it to the public in a visual format.
> Hopefully  we won't have to communicate about it again.

There is no "we" outside of just you initiating communication once
again (nice responsibility dodge, BTW), me and some ASCII plaintext
between us.

> WE CAME TO BELIEVE.   IT IS TRUE AND THEY DID.  Word games I won't 
> play either with you.

Again, there is no "we" and there is no "they". Besides, why even
bother writing to me? You must derive pleasure from debasing yourself
like this against your own better judgement. You make ZERO sense
complaining about "word games" when you send me this irresponsible
nonsense of yours.

You appear to be...

...ADDICTED!

Do you even have a clue, or even a conscience for that matter?

Or, dare I ask, are you just terminally stupid?

All I have is a spotlight shining the light on truth as the
cockroaches scurry for the darkness. I have no tinfoil hats though,
and my Black Helicopter (tinBH) is in Roswell NM getting serviced.

> I don't like the step groups, and they are comprised of people, 
> people who used once, they exist and do have a success rate, as do
> other  groups.

No, they don't have a success rate ("groups" comprised of "people",
"people" who even used MORE than once too, obviously exist). "Step
groups" have an abysmal failure rate. But don't take my word for it.
A.A. said so through its own buried surveys, Vaillant's interview and
even a co-founder of A.A. Secret Agent Orange has even more
documentation which includes that:

http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-effectiveness.html

Take a week off to read it in its entirety, from top to bottom.
Afterwards, grab a few of the works Orange cited. Learn something.

The top "program" is, of course, refusing to ever put another
dram/gram of that crap into your body ever again. It's free and
COMPLETELY anonymous. It's also know by one quaint little word which
isn't used much anymore around such cult nonsense in AAmerica:

"QUIT!"

> Anything else is opinion as was Bill W's work WE won't communicate 
> again on this. But if you are into other sites you might get to see
> some of  it in a visual format.  So until then. So Long

What "we"? You're throwing another hissy fit as always and chose me
as your scapegoat du jour. You really must like me or something. Or
maybe you're angry because of the exposure of your ruse. ;->

No matter. I'm entertained by your irresponsible futility.

> I am still of the opinion that there has been too much and too many
>  lives wrecked in America by drugs, so if a stepper keeps clean
> with it I  won't argue that he doesn't, or because I feel the
> program so lousy that  he couldn't possibly be clean in it because
> it doesn't work, therefore  he must be a liar.

You've completely missed the point as always.

ANYONE can choose to become securely abstinent for addiction is a
choice. ANYONE, including YOU, can remain off the dope for good
without meetings, shrinks, counseling or other expensive bureaucratic
nonsense. The fact is that A.A. and the addiction treatment industry
is nothing more than a gigantic waste of time and money in lieu of
its staggering failure rate which makes addiction "recovery" harder
than it needs to be.

And the cost for teaching people how to quit once and for all? Little
to no expenditure. It's amazing what a little encouragement in the
form of Informed Consent to someone within the grip of substance
addiction can accomplish in regards to their goal of quitting.
Unfortunately, the opposite occurs every single day within AAmerica:
People are told "once an addict, always an addict" and are encouraged
to remain within the system rather than leave it for good.

As a whole, the recovery group movement and addiction "treatment"
industry cannot be reformed. It can only be abolished. All or
nothing. Black and white. It can all end with as little as a walkout
with ZERO bureaucratic intervention.

For someone who claims not to be a Buchmanite you remain awfully
defensive about your group affiliation. Then again you are a
Buchmanite. To the max. I have the evidence in your own words, no
less. No one is being fooled here.

> Don't be so infatuated with my desire not to be afilliated with you
>  on a personal level. I don't hang with too many steppers either.
> rationaldl

- From "short comings" to "afilliated"? You ARE a Buchmanite!

Heh heh heh...and YOU just had to TELL me all of that, right? It's
been...what, over three months? Here I am, chillin' and enjoying the
summer and you got another wild hair. Doesn't matter. Just keep
typin' away.

Besides, who sent that E-mail on Monday, 26 Jun 2006? I surely didn't
so it appears that someone else was looking for some affila...err,
attention.

Like, say...oh, a snubbed online predator who just happens to be a
Buchmanite in denial?

Poor thing. You can't fool everyone.

Oh well. Be well and live well one LIFETIME at a time.

dr.bomb, Ph.D. AVRT(tm) \_____________________________
Editor of The ARID Site * http://www.thearidsite.org *
<The Addiction Recovery Information Distribution Site>
PGP keys at: <http://www.thearidsite.org/ARIDPGPK.TXT>
** Addiction counseling and groups are total frauds **

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGP Personal Privacy 6.5.8

iQA/AwUBRKCCy7w9MOKEeRC8EQJzBgCggP3NUllYAoNfEe1j8TRhJ6wRAuAAoJIH
1gXfqTIJah4Hvm0t9Ktn0S9v
=+cEi
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Watch as Lee goes back on his word within the space of two sentences. And, as I read this all in hindsight as I format this for publication, if he claims that he doesn't "waste too much time with men who rant and rave" could that also mean that he didn't even bother reading The Orange Papers website?

And, sadly, he links to that site from his. What a pathetic fraud!

Outgoing E-mail:

From:

ARID Site <thearidsite@juno.com>

To:

"DONALD LEE"

Date:

Tue, 27 Jun 2006 18:41:47 -0400

Subject:

Re: truth
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 10:38:43 +0000 "DONALD LEE" writes:
> here like I said I don'y waste too much time with men who rant and 
> rave.

And yet you're still replying. Pathetic.

> Check the site not the one labeled [Link omitted. --Ed], we'll
> speak again  this is for sure.

And you contradict yourself yet again after one sentence: You say you
won't waste your time yet "we'll" (there is no "we") speak again.
That's a sure sign of being untrustworthy and/or, concerning your
mention of "we", schizophrenic.

Besides, not once have you refuted any of the points I've brought up.
Not once. You are one brainwashed little Buchmanite.

> Take care of what you are doing for now. You follow other sites 
> closely don't you?

Yeah. It's called "browsing the Internet".

> Lose your affinity for me.
> later rationaldl

You started this by sending me E-mail and you can end this by not
replying.

Can you do that? WILL you do that? Or are you going to choose to not
accept responsibility for your own actions?

Oh well. Be well and live well one LIFETIME at a time.

dr.bomb, Ph.D. AVRT(tm) \_____________________________
Editor of The ARID Site * http://www.thearidsite.org *
<The Addiction Recovery Information Distribution Site>
PGP keys at: <http://www.thearidsite.org/ARIDPGPK.TXT>
** Addiction counseling and groups are total frauds **

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGP Personal Privacy 6.5.8

iQA/AwUBRKGz+bw9MOKEeRC8EQJC1QCglS9gf0KW2xjF3fRhgeMKQx0KAvgAoL4l
0E5CMs+MCAY6dkO/pqc+unnl
=5XVI
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

And thus, no response afterwards. At least for now...until he reads this Mailbag. ;->

Oh, and friends don't let friends join 12-Step_Coercion_Watch. In fact, friends encourage friends to unsub from there for the sake of general principles.

Back to the Mailbag page.


Last updated 2006/07/12

(c)2003-2006 dr.bomb & The ARID Site - All Rights Reserved
Quotes are attributed to their appropriate sources.
E-mail policy: If I feel it's outrageous enough in an informative sense I'll publish it at my own discretion.

drunken cultists